BrainRocket is growing tremendously and looking for Application security engineer.
-Have a strong background within application security;
-Recognised penetration testing certifications ( OSCP, OSCE, etc.)
-Are experienced working in modern development environments: we practice CI/CD;
-Can create and improve processes that embed security in the SDLC;
-Have a talent for conveying highly technical security concepts to colleagues of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
-Experience working with docker, kubernetes Recognised penetration testing certifications ( OSCP, OSCE, etc.)
-Knowledge of current information security standards and regulations such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, GDPR
-Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP.
- Experience with NodeJS
-Establish security early in the design process, be involved in threat modelling our services during the design phase, to ensure a culture of secure design and execution is in place in engineering teams;
- Help shape engineering best practice through, common libraries and performing source code reviews of our projects;
- Performing both manual and automated penetration testing to identify security risks within applications, security controls, and network infrastructure.
- Identify and own the tooling and process to integrate application security testing into our CI/CD pipeline;
- Improve and drive application security monitoring;
- Work with the security team to educate engineers on emerging technologies trends and threats.
What we offer:
- Working in dynamic European company;
- Flexible work hours;
- Ability of career and professional growth within the company;
- Corporate events and teambuildings;
- Young and friendly team