We are looking for a Creative Director.
As a Creative Director or Art Director at our company, you will be responsible for leading and directing all graphic and corp website design, copy, video, animation, infographic, social media material, photography and promotional assets.
Creative Director or Art Director duties and responsibilities
- Ensure consistency in design across all the online and offline marketing channels
- Lead all creative design and copywriting
- Produces art layouts by developing art concepts and providing work direction to staff.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Formulates art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Adhere with brand guidelines
- Manage the graphic designers, set and exhibit designers
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative studios
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Enhances art department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Collaborate with company leaders, especially marketing team
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
Creative Director or Art Director requirements
- 5 years’ experience in design and Brand management
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio