We are looking for Project manager for our Game Studio.
Our Fun Project consists of a team of slot enthusiast producing high quality slot games. We are well versed in premium art content along with fun and compelling math models that will compete in the online industry.
The goal of our studio is to generate hyper-mega cool and bold design solutions in slots.
We are to make a significant impact in EU Slot Arena.
Processes- will be to acquire the best talents and to build the studio for future roadmap in all regulated markets.
We are in the building stage at the moment, but have acquired licenses in many regulated markets already. We are "game ready" to release to EU and win.
- At least 3 years experience as a Project Manager;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Effective communications skills;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Customer-focused mindset;
- Knowledge of related software tools.
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher (both written and spoken);
- Create & manage project plans;
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress • Align project objectives with company goals and make sure the project team is clear on objectives,
- Help project team with the design and development tasks,
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution(
- Manage risk tracking process;
- Monitor and manage scope;
- Manage all documentation;
- Work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join Brainrocket and rock with us!