We are looking for QA Backend Engineer for our Game Studio.
Our Fun Project consists of a team of slot enthusiast producing high quality slot games. We are well versed in premium art content along with fun and compelling math models that will compete in the online industry.
The goal of our studio is to generate hyper-mega cool and bold design solutions in slots.
We are to make a significant impact in EU Slot Arena.
Processes- will be to acquire the best talents and to build the studio for future roadmap in all regulated markets.
We are in the building stage at the moment, but have acquired licenses in many regulated markets already. We are "game ready" to release to EU and win.
- 2+ years of commercial experience as Manual QA Engineer;
- Experience of testing on projects with microservice architecture;
- Writing test cases, test plans, creating and describing stories, test types classifications (smoke testing, functional testing, regression testing);
- Deep knowledge in API testing;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Experience to create collections via Postman.
Nice to have:
- Experience in conducting SIT (system integration testing);
- Experience with writing and running automation tests;
- Experience with Kafka.
- Design test cases for new features API testing;
- Be part of the test planning, strategy design;
- Create testing collections by Postman usage;
- Static testing of API documentation;
- A collaboration with backend and DevOps team;
- Server-side diagnostic and monitoring functionality.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).