As a Senior IT Recruiter at Brain Rocket you will be responsible for finding and attracting the best talents all over the world and connecting them with our company. We are rapidly growing and you will have the chance to work with a big verity of IT-vacancies and not only. Recruiting plays one of the most strategic roles for us. Essentially, talented people help our company to reach success, implement new projects and initiatives, customize our processes, and optimize our workflows and that's why we believe that it's always important to find, attract and recruit the best professionals as soon as possible!
✅ Required skills:
- At least 2 years of successful experience in IT-recruitment;
- Understanding of SD life cycle;
- Experience of covering the full recruitment cycle;
- Strong research skills, understanding of modern tools for sourcing;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent attention to details, flexibility with changing priorities and strong multi-tasking skills;
- High verbal and written English skills.
- Handle the recruitment process and life cycle for each vacancy; including initial assessments, interviews, offers;
- Optimize and lead strategic recruiting activities;
- Actively source candidates using different channels, develop diverse candidate pools and generate pipelines for each position;
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers, candidates;
- Organizing interviews, receiving and communicating feedback to/from HM and candidates;
- Participation in recruitment planning and project growth.
✅ We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).